re: Conditioning young horse?

conditioning of my new young horse.....How do you all start work with
your young horses aimed for endurance?....What I am interested in is the
work portion. Reply off list so as not to clog. >>

Please reply to the list or else please copy to me, because I am very
interested in what folks have to advice concerning conditioning a young
horse.

Thanks, Marilyn in San Angelo, TX
mwiese@earthling.net