help moving mares

I will be missing the Spring Challenge at Lebanon MO this weekend to go do
Tennessee and pick up to Arabian mares. Does anyone have a place between
Kansas City and nashville where we could bunk up the mares fo rthenight if
necessary. We are planning a one day trip back home from Tenn, but need a
contingency in case of trouble. The mares have neg. Coggins and will have
health papers.

I'll be leaving for Tenn on Friday and returning to Paola (near Kansas
City) on Sat.

chris paus adn * who gets new pasture buddies soon.