Re: wet trails

REPLY TO 04/08/98 06:34 FROM ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: wet trails

>> if we don't show some
>>responsibility and concern for our trails, and other users, we will
>>end up losing the priviledge of using them

and frequently opposed to horse use.  We simply cannot take our trails
for granted any longer.  Join forces, go to meetings, participate in
trail maintenance days. and stay off the wet trails in the spring.

Just an easterner's 2 cents worth.

Marie McRae

----
And, one more point I forgot to make, that adresses MY selfish
needs. When these trails dry out, finally, in the warm weather, and
I decide to venture forth and do a fun ride, there no longer is a
nice, firm, smooth trail you can move out on.  Instead, you have
hardened ruts and potholes, and your horses stumbles and trips
along.

Karen

To:  ridecamp@endurance.net