RIDE CHECKLIST

Several weeks ago I posted the following message.  To date there has not
been a
reply.  Come you "pros"...someone must have it or know how I can get it!!

Thanks, John

A few months ago I printed out Appendix I of the AERC Handbook titled
"Checklist of Supplies". It needed "editing" (which may be why it isn't on
 the web site anymore).

Anyhow, I would like to download this to disk so I can edit it myself.
Can someone send me a copy?