No Subject

I would like to intoduce myself as a new subscriber to ride camp.  My
name is Rita Schlim.  I have done distance riding since 1983.  I have
been a ride manager since 1988.  I am currently involved with the
International Arabain Horse Association (IAHA), and I am the chairperson
for the Competitive Trail Committee, (CTR). We will be having a
qualifying CTR ride in Sunol Ca,  April 18, 1998 and the Regional Ride
June 6, 1998 in Del Valle in Livermore, Ca.
Our National Ride will be at Pigeon Mtn. LaFayette Georgia May 23-25,
1998.  I know a lot of Endurance riders do not understand IAHA CTR.
These rides are horse judging only.  They are  judged like a best
condition at endurance rides.  Yes you have a minumun and maxium time but
you are really setting a nice pace 4-7 miles an hour depending on the
terrian in your area.  If you have a sweepstakes horse  you have an
oppourtunity of winning some money as well as some great awards. You can
enter the Endurance and CTR Regional and National rides.  I will be happy
to answer any questions privately or on ride camp.  rschlim@juno.com.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]