horse for lease

My husband and I will be relocating this year (not sure where yet - but
probably Denver area) and have decided to see if there would be someone
interested in leasing our horse. The lease would be a 'free' lease except
for upkeep expenses. The catch is that the horse is a stallion. :-) (Always
a catch...) He's done one 60 mile ride with fantastic P&Rs and 2 LD with
one top 10 and 2nd BC. He has 5 great babies, and we would be willing to
allow a limited number of registered breedings to him in the lease. He is
always a gentleman, incredibly easy to handle, and a joy to ride. He stands
at 15 hands, and has no trouble carrying 250 lbs. He is NOT for sale
though! Please contact me directly if interested. Photos of Vic can be seen
at http://www.visionsofthewind.com/vic.htm

Stephanie Wind McCray
Visions of the Wind
3307 S Sarnoff Dr