Goethe results

The following are the semi-offical results of the Goethe Challenge.  Please
forgive me for the typos.  In the southeast nothing is official untill
Nancy says it is official!

100 (2 day)
11 Starting

1. Cindy Bell - 11 hr 42 min
2. Lynn Carlson (Last years FL junior phenom now riding as a sr) - BC
3. Nina Murphy
4. Lawton Johnson
5. Pat Sager
6. Vickie Doler
7. Leslie Ferogilia
8. Amber Boring - Jr.
9. Mike Cottenden
10. Leslie Anderson

50 (April 4)

18 Start

1. Cleon Akins - 5 hr 38 min
2. Bobbie Richine
3. Karen Jones
4. Ken Anderson
5. Anita Carlson
6. Mary Yeager
7. Roxanne Ciccone
8. Lori Lupi
9. Joylen Carlson - BC (riding her daugher Lynnn's other horse)
10.  Alycin Hayes
11. Ruth Duryda
12. Angie Milton
13. Jim Tomlinson
14 Sandra Welsh

25 mile LD
26 start

1. Mary Ellen Shoemaker  2:37
2. Susan MacMinn
3. Yvonne Zgura
4. Terry Stone
5. Kristi Robinson
6. Carla Tibbitts
7. Ron Lupi         - BC
8 Tara Duval
9, Laura Nielsen
10. Carl Thompson
11. Manny Delcharco
12. Karen Delcharco
13. Rebecca Clark Perez
14. Laura Wolfe
15. Barbara Carron
16. Larry Dodd
17. Cindy Treece
18 Lauren Treece - Jr
19. Adele Pennington
20. Wendy Wilson
21. John Fiveash

Goethe II 50 (April 5)
2 starters

1. Truman Prevatt - 6:11
2. Ann Lane

One editoral comment.  Lynn Carlson is a wonderful example of what can
happen when we make this sport fun for our juniors.  She started tagging
along with her mother Joylen several years ago.  Last year - her last year
as a jr - she had an awsome year.  This year as a senior she is keeping up
the pace.  Not only that her mother borrowered Lynn's other horse and won
BC in the 501

Truman

Truman Prevatt
Mystic "The Horse form Hell" Storm
Little Stormy - "She wasn't with us long - but boy will we miss her"
The Rockman, a.k.a Misty Jr.
Jordy, a.k.a. Bridger - Finaly getting his shot

Sarasota, FL