Re: you can lead a horse to water...

>Any hints out there as to how to get a horse to drink well.

Rode in a race with a friend on a young horse this weekend.  She stayed
about 3rd in our line of horses traveling together.  My horse led.
Problem was, we'd come to water in the trail, my horse would drink, then
I'd move to other side of puddle and turn and face him, but the puddle is
muddied, and the horse still thinks he's being left.  I suggested that
she lead awhile and that helped.

Angie and Kaboot

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]