Re: Part draft horses in endurance

I enjoyed reading Barbara's story about Grey.  I remember Grey very well,
although I don't think I ever knew his breeding before.  He was truly a great
horse.  I remember Lud McCrary telling me once that he had thought a horse
could not buck going uphill until Grey bucked him off once going up a steep
hill.  At least that is the way I remember the story.....Maryben