Re: chondroitin sulfates

> OK.  I bought three cans of CS to compare.  Here is the analysis for those
> interested.  I would sure appreciate feedback from some of you more
> knowledgeable people with regards to which is best.

Tom Ivers has suggested the best results are from using a combination of
both chondroitin sulfates and glucosamines, and I agree with his
recommendations, so my vote would be for the Corta-Flex.  I've had
limited experience having to use GAGs on my own horses, but did see
noticeable improvement in an aged, very arthritic broodmare when I went
to using a combo on her vs just CS.

Susan Garlinghouse