LD Question

"I would like to comment on this as someone who did many years of NATRC,
started LD and graduated to endurance. I will not EVER go back to CTR
because of the 'obstacles' and human judging!!!!!"

I'm a complete newbie, but from what I've read and been told, this is the
reason why many folks on the east coast ride ECTRC, where the focus is on
the horse's condition rather than on obstacles.

Cindy Eyler & Jack (hoping to ride ECTRC this fall)
Baltimore MD