Re: Oregon border

In a message dated 98-04-01 23:06:48 EST, truman.prevatt@netsrq.com writes:

<< They are actually much more concerned about the out of state fruit you may
 >have with you than they are with any livestock.

 When we drove in 96 in Utah we went accross AZ.  This was the only place we
 had to stop.  They didn't care about the horses, but they had a fit over
 the hay. >>

This is typical, unless there is a VS outbreak or some such.

Heidi