Archies back update

Thanks to all who responded.  I apologize to those who were offended by the
topic.

The overwhelming affirmative responses I got gave me the confidence to
consult my vet when he came to give spring shots yesterday.  Just like your
car, if you don't point out the problem the vet won't know to look for it.

He suggested that Archie not carry this person for at least a year (if
ever) and recommended a month of no riding but plenty of pasture exercise.
According to my vet horses are taking longer to mature because we remove
them from large open places (5+ acres) too young.

Happy Miles

Karen & Rose (I want a vacation too!) & Archie (I'll pretend to be a BIG
dog and you can take me walking/running with you)