Sport saddle for sale

I have a black 15.5 schooling and training model endurance saddle I would
like to sale. It comes with a custom made full cover black sheepskin. the
saddle is one year old and in excellent condition. I am asking $750.00
including shipping in the U.S. Serious buyers are wecome to call me at
(707) 928-5211. All other inquiries are welcome via ridecamp post.
Shari