Re: "unwritten rules"

Heidi,

Good point, if we had been told not to worry we will still get our
completion then we wouldn't of had to stand in a freezing rainy line
waiting with our shivering horses! We could of hiked the 1.5 miles to our
equipment got our horses their blankets and hiked back down the mountain to
the vc.  Communication and better management would of solved a lot of the
problems at this ride.

>and if you just hang tight over there, you will be NEXT."  Communication is
>the main thing--if folks know what is going on, and that they will be taken
>care of, they are usually happy.
>
>Heidi

                                 Cheryl Newbanks
                ~~ ^ ^       Just In Time Ranch