horse wanted

One of my offline acquantances is in the market for an Arab or part Arab
gelding.  Must be reliable, sensible, and sound.  Would prefer an adult
horse with a non-competitive attitude for limited distance trail riding and
camping.  This is for a mature woman with lifelong riding experience.  She
doesn't want to work with problem horses anymore.  She lives in Quincy,
California and will travel northern CA/NV in her search.  Her price range
is up to $2000 preferably.  Please contact me and I'll pass the info along.
Thanks!,  Nikki