Re: Drug Withdrawall Times

Tivers wrote:

> In a message dated 98-03-23 09:45:34 EST, snodgrab@ncr.disa.mil writes:
>
> <<
>       I feed my horse a supplement with yucca in it and occasionally use
>       bute or MSM to manage arthritis. I need to know suggested withdrawal
>       times for these items. I know yucca was just discussed but didn't see
>       anything about when to stop feeding. Can anyone help with info about
>       any or all of these items????
>
>       Bonnie Snodgrass
>
>   >>

> I don't think there are tests for either.

MSM is going to break down to elemental sulfur, so I agree that probably
won't test.  Yucca has salicilytes in it, which is aspirin, so that
would test.  But for how long and to what extent I don't know.  I doubt
the amount in Biotin Plus is enough to test, but I stop feeding it 96
hours before a ride anyway, just to be safe.

Susan