Mustang Classic Results?

Congrads to Jazon Wonders, 1st place and BC and Katya Halfmeyer, 2nd
place and still alive, from the Mustang Classic in S.Jose last weekend!
Congrads to Lari Shea who came in third...thats all I know!!!!

How about a story, Katya?  She is my German dressage friend who I can
remember saying "I can't believe ANYONE would ever ride 50 miles and
have fun!".  Come on Lari, tell us about your ride and lets talk
endurance!!!!

How did the rest of the riders do, ridecampers?
Kimberly (&Mystery the Morab)
Pt.Reyes, CA