Re: Tevis Coverage

Interesting thought. I Think what's needed is a few people living close to the
route with internet access. If I can get to a computer connected to the net, I
can post directly to my own site. (and/or ridecamp) I think having someone carry
the pictures would be a better bet than trying to use cell-phones. Last time I
tried, most of the route wasn't accessable to cellphones. That was a few years
ago, so it's probably better now.

Donna O'Gara