Re: small horses again

Although Carl's point about Tevis is well-taken, I have to say that Susan's
data fits right in with my anecdotal experience from vetting nearly 250 rides
over the past 17 years over all sorts of terrain--have been preaching
substance instead of height and the need for good body scores (haven't called
it that, but same concept) for years, as those have been the horses that
consistently place well, last multiple seasons, and do well with heavier
riders.

Heidi