Re: congrats/prize--Karen

Hi Again!

Amazing how many people don't read the rules, eh?
I think someone last year said the race in Saudi
Arabia... or where ever the hell it was... didn't
accept ties.  Therefore, the post is remembered
as "The AERC doesn't accept ties".

Damn!

Oh, and what the hell mule is down in NM that's 16.3 if
it's not Leroy?

:) :) :)  - kat myers