EasyBoots

Judy A. Worley wrote:

> Question:  How many miles can you get out of a set of EasyBoots? Our 260 mi.
> conditioner this spring will completely waste a set of shoes.  Judy

It depends on how you ride, and the terrain you are riding in.  Alex told
me at a ride recently that Trilby has a set of easyboots going on 2000
miles (that's all?) <g>.

I've put over 700 miles on several sets of easy boots.  Used to use them
instead of shoes every winter.  Left the shoes on this year, but I still
use the boots at endurance rides.  They are a terrific alternative to using
pads, and I feel they go a long way to absorbing a lot of concussion to the
horses legs when you are doing a lot of miles, especially on hard ground or
rough going (is that run-on sentence long enough?) ;^)

Happy Trails,

Karen
in Gardnerville, NV
& Weaver, the Arab ;=0