Re: congrats/prize--Karen

On Mon, 23 Mar 1998, Samm C Bartee wrote:

> Karen!!  Congrats on your tie for first!!  Not going slow...yeah right!:-)
> How can you tell on an Appy?  hehehe....You guys did wonderfully!!!  Now I
> have more Appy bragging rights...that's good.

Sooooo, the question I have is: who actually got first place points?
AERC rules state "there will be no ties."  SOMEBODY has to have their name
first in the ride results and that someone will get first place points,
etc.

How do people who "agree not to race and tie for first place" deal with
this?

kat
Orange County, Calif.