Breeds

The discussion on bloodlines in Endurance has really interested me ,
it's a pity that that type of info is not readily available for all.
Here in SA our most successfull endurance lines are Morafic , SAF
Firstaar  and Rakdha(sp) - most of our greats are Crabbet and Egyptian ,
although Crabbett seems to be going out of fashion. From the Morafic
side the known endurance lines are Shah Jahaan and Ahir.(Shah Jahaan is
to be seen on the "Mount Silic" homepage - one of our largest and most
popular studs in the JHB area). With the problems of importing stallions
out here for many years the old lines are very popular although lately
more and more imported lines are appearing.We have  started having
Russian arabs available , and wanted to know what lines have shown
success in the USA?  There is a stallion available for breeding here-
not sure of his breeding yet , but his name is Nepoquorni??(sp) Anyone
heard of him , or bloodlines? Really getting exciting with the world
opening up to us , and the possibilities of proven endurance bloodlines
being availble out here!!.
Regards,
Cindy Budler
National Contracts Department