Re: Another Can of Worms?

> Some other problems with QUEST .....if you have dogs(and most equine owner
> do) DO NOT let them eat feces of horse treated with QUEST!  It will kill
> your dog!!!!!!

Please, someone say this isn't true!?  Several people at my barn (about 30
horses boarded there) are using Quest now, and there are about a dozen
dogs around there (including my own) who make horseapples a regular part
of their diet.  How can this be checked out?

Glenda, Lakota & Bailey (who luuuuvs horseapples)