Smith-Worthington Saddles / Saddle For Sale

     I've been riding in my new (used) Smith-Worthington Trail Maxx saddle
     for a couple of weeks. I'm very happy with the saddle. For those of
     you who prefer an english style saddle and/or have a hard to fit horse
     this may be the answer for you. By the way, Sheri Levi has a used one
     for sale in Southern MD. She says it's hardly been used and is the 17
     1/2" seat. Her price is $850, very good for a $1400 saddle. If anyone
     is interested in talking to her about the saddle just email me and
     I'll give you a #.

     Bonnie Snodgrass