ponies

Can I add one more note for the sake of the ponies?  Ponies faces get
broad through the jaws much quicker than a horses' (measuring from nose
upwards)  The average western curb is a good width through the mouth, but
the rings extending upwards dig into the jaws.  They are too narrow.  I
lay the bit on a step, and take a hammer and make the rings on top of the
shanks flare outwards.  Wonder how many ponies would be nicer if there
weren't bars digging into thier jaws.

Angie and Apache (my long lost old pal from childhood)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]