Re: New generation

Jennifer Oliver wrote:
>>>The hardest thing about owning this little guy is his little head--we
buy yearling halters---for a bridle I attach small rings (from the
hardware store) to the halter ring between the ear and throat--I can use
these new rings to attach the typical endurance cheek pieces that hold
my hackamore.  I also have a pony size western bridle that fits but is
not handy at the rides.  Saddles are harder--I have an ortho-flex with

What we finally found was a nylon bridle which we sized down for his head.
Then we were able to cut off about 8 inches of hanging strap.  The nylon
makes it really easy to punch extra holes and size down.