Re: magnets

On Sun, 22 Mar 1998 18:47:56 -0800 jtaylor@pyramid.net writes:
>Has anyone used the nikken magnets on themselves or their horses?
>what do you think do they work?

I have used the disk on myself.  I put it on my knee that has a torn ACL.
 I found that it helps the stiffness I have when a change in the weather
is coming on.  My knee doesn't ache DURING nasty weather, it aches about
a day and a half BEFORE it comes.  (yes, Grandpa could predict a change).
 The results are almost immediate.  I don't know how much it would help
permanent healing if I would wear it all the time.  Got tired of having
it taped to my knee.  I'm thinking about making a cloth pouch to pin
inside my jeens.

My mother has had a painful groin muscle since she carried me as a child
(yes, out of 6 children, she has no doubt whatsoever that I'm the one who
caused it)  She's tried all sorts of therapies, exercises, etc.  Got to
where she could just shuffle around.  Now she wears one disk at the top
of each thigh, and the shoe inserts.  She's just sure that this is all
that keeps her walking.  She got so in to it that she bought the full
MATTRESS COVER (think I could sneek it out for a horse blanket?)  My dad
rolls his eyes at all her vitamin,etc talk, but he did admit that the
morning after they got the pad was the first time he wasn't sore after a
day of golf.  Don't know it that's worth $800, but it is something.  The
disk is about $20 and you can put it anywhere.  Right now mine is holding
up my daughter's drawing on the refrigerator.

Angie and Kaboot

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]