Re: Sore withers

Kristen L Olko wrote:They're not
> sore on the top on them; just the sides. The rest of her back is fine.
> ????????

Is the solid pommel too narrow for her??  If they pinch, it may bother
her.  Adding extra padding would only make it tighter.  ("My shoes were
too tight, so I put on another pair of socks....  They're STILL too
tight!")  Any white hair/skin?  Any raised areas?  Tender to touch or to
deep toush?

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV