Re: gut sounds

I would wait longer than six weeks to expect improvement.  Hoof normally
grows at around 3/8" a month, though there's alot of variation.
Personally, I wouldn't expect to be able to evaluate improvements until
the foot had grown out to where you're trimming it, or at least putting
nails into it.  Also, the research that was done at the Spanish Riding
School was still measuring improvements 33 months after beginning the
new program, so improvement in whatever metabolic pathway is being
affected may be a gradual increase, not an on/off sort of thing.

The only supplment that has been proven in research is biotin.  The rest
is speculation and may or may not be true (I'm not saying it isn't, it
just hasn't been demonstrated yet in the literature).  I say if it works
for you, go for it.  But I'd wait awhile before looking for
improvements.

Susan