Re: Fossil 55 Award, BioThane, saddle

>RE: Athletic value of horse back riding. .   He
>also
>decided it was hard work and running was easier.

I just point out how few heavy coats you see on riders on cold days.
Calories are burning.  Just look at the crews and workers dressed like
eskimos, and riders in their shirtsleeves.   By the way, my mother asked
was I not worried about getting raped out in the woods.  I just said,
he'd need a crowbar, I could crack a walnut between my knees! ;-) Can't
believe I said that.

Angie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]