summer employment

From: Kristin Gablehouse
Email: kgablehous@aol.com

To whom it may concern:

I am a 20 year old sophomore at the University of Colorado at Boulder.  This fall I will be transferring to Colorado State University to major in equine science.  The reason behind this message is that I am looking for summer employment working with horses.  I love Arabians!!  My own Arabian, Shahzeer's Quest, is my pride and joy and I really wanted to get into endurance riding, but he suffered from injuries and I don't think it is possible to pursue that goal.  I would love to spend this summer working as a groom/ exercise rider, for a breeding or training facility.  I have spent my entire life around horses, riding huntseat, saddleseat, western pleasure, and reining.  I am also capable of performing basic veterinary care.  If it makes a difference, I am a long distance runner, and I have experience in running with horses to get them back in shape after injuries.  I have many references.  Please contact me for further information, or any leads you might have. Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Kristin Gablehouse