Re: Hay Cubes

I had posted privately to Ruth but, since I saw a message from Chris,
thought I'd post my experience.  Once when we ran out of hay, many years
ago, we had to feed hay cubes.  The horses ate them so fast and were
bored, they started eating the wood around their stalls.  They had never
done that before.  I'll never feed hay cubes again.

Amber