Re: Fossil 55 Award, BioThane, saddle

No, I sure hoping 55 isn't old.  I just didn't want to be eligible for my
own award.  I'm 52 and Fossil 53 or 54 just didn't have ring to it.
Besides I said you had have a sense of humor.  That's of the encouraging
things about endurance, that it is not dominated by the young.  It is also
kind of baffling, because it is so physical.

Gail
hought@humboldt1.com

http://www.hought.com