Driving instructions for the WSTF Fun Ride '98

If you are coming in from outside the Auburn area for the Fun Ride on
April 17th and need a MAP to the Foresthill area, please check the Tevis
Bulletin Board...

   http://www.foothill.net/tevis/BBOARD.HTM#funride98

And/or use these directions...

>From I80 just east of Auburn, take the Foresthill Road Turnoff and head
out to Foresthill...about 17 miles.

We will have signs in Foresthill.  Look for the turnoff on your right
after you go thru town (past the school) that leads into the old
Foresthill Mill Site.

If you go past Bath Road or come to the sign to Michigan Bluff, you've
gone too far.

The Mill Site is a LARGE area that is a mix of old pavement and gravel.
Find a spot and set up camp.  There are groceries and restaurants in
Foresthill.  This "campsite" is the spot that contains the Foresthill
Vet Check during the 100 mile Ride.

Your entry is your camping fee but "donations are always accepted".
Last year we generated $5,581 toward Trail Improvement because of the
participation of all the riders of Fun Ride II.

Reports are that there is about 25 feet (!!!) of snow up on Squaw Peak
this year that has yet to melt and run off.  We may have a bumper crop
of trail repairs this spring.

Please come and enjoy the day with your friends.  The trails around
Foresthill will be BEAUTIFUL.  The wildflowers are out in force!!!

/richard, Tevis WebGuy

--
Natalie's Barn & Breakfast -- a B&B for horses ...and their riders
  Visit us at http://www.foothill.net/natalies    (530) 637-4644