New Rides in So California.

Sorry premature finger push--by message was not done.

Since these will not show up until the May EN, I wanted to get the info
out on two newly scheduled rides in Southern California.

June 27 - Oaks Springs.  (Sage-20 miles east of Temucula)  This is the
same ride that Myque Jeffers put on in December where there were so many
cancellations due to El Nino.  The campground is very nice (some
hookups, swimming pool, clubhouse, etc.).  It is a very nice trail (I
only did the 25 so don't know about the last half of the 50).  Barney
Fleming is head vet.  This is certainly worth putting on your calendar.

August 1.  Santa Fe Hunt Classic. About 10 miles from Idlywild (30 miles
southeast of Riverside)  This is a new ride.  It is being sponsored by
the Santa Fe Hunt Club.  I am helping this first year by managing this
ride.  It is a beautiful trail through the pines.  Mike Tomlinson is
head vet.

Terry Woolley Howe
San Diego