Re: HR monitor

In a message dated 98-03-16 12:29:45 EST, Emil_Kucera@Kucera.MB.CA writes:

<< On the strength of several other posts from the ridercamp voting
 against the type of HR monitor I bought, I am pleased to report
 that the store where I bought it took it back - it was still
 unused, in the box. Now I can follow up and get a  Vmax  :)
 Thanks, folks!

        Regards                 Emil >>

I'm happy for you, Emile!

I tried my new VMAX this week end for the first time with my 2 horses and IT IS GREAT.

This device is fantastic, it reacts quasi instantly . Orpheo spooks, i get the result just one second later, not any erratic readings.

I like it VERY MUCH, Roger. My belgian friends will be jealous, even one friend doing harness racing will finaly be converted to some technical ways of conditioning his trotters. I like the explanations on your booklet as well and it seems that Tom Ivers signed some articles as well.

Only problem (don't kill the messenger) :

1. are those thing wires strong enough; don't they break easily (for example if one branch hits the wires or if they are not loosely coupled and there come some pressure....etc...)

2. i would like a better bag for carrying the transmitter, with a D-ring or something similar at each corner in order to attach that stuff better on the saddle ==> next development maybe??

bye bye

leonard, from Belgium