Re: Unidentified subject!

I figured my horse knows what he needs. When we stop at vet checks and come
in at the end of the ride, he tears into his hay. He would rather have that
than beet pulp or grain and it seems to be good for him.

He has never shown any signs of colic and has decent gut sounds at the checks.

They don't call them Hayburners for nothing!!

chris and *