Re: NOT FLUFF/mileage

In a message dated 98-03-15 11:05:28 EST, jakar@aiinc.com writes:

<< Not every kid has that kind of "bottom" in preparing for a 100,
 but Tommy did have the background, and he's still involved with the sport
 last I heard!  BTW... >>

Last I heard, Tom is still involved but now he is a daddy.  This makes Cliff
and grandpa.  I can't remember which ride is was but Cliff carried that baby
around the whole time.  He is a happy grandpa.........