Jane Jakeman's novel

     For those of you that remmember Jane Jakeman contacting out list
last year for info on endurance and what it is like for a horse to
travel 100 miles in 24 hours or less, well her 2 books were published,
"The Egyptian Coffin" a historical murder mystery taking place in the
1800's involved an Englishman that had to travel ovr 100 miles in 24
hours on his spirited Arab, Zaraband, to save a young girl's life.
    Though the endurance ride only covers one chapter of the book, I
thouroghly enjoyed the book as well as the first in  series, "Let There
be Blood" which I recommend reading.
     Jane mentions the water stops, and rump rug used;  I know those
were tidbits from some of you out there.
If interested, I could mail you her e-mail address to get the publisher.
Linda

Linda Eisele & Sareei and
hubby, Allen & LS Iceman
& the young LS Lakota