Pipeline riding

I don't know if riding over a pipeline hurts it. If it's under pressure from
within, surely it must be able to withstand momentary pressure from without.
I've been warned to never ride over a septic field, as well, and can't for the
life of me figure out why.

I DO know, however, that folks get highly peeved when you blunder onto a golf
course. Oh my, do they get upset. There I was, a teenager, minding my own
riding business, took a new  trail through the woods and bingo, there's this
absolutely gorgeous plot of land in front of me, emerald green and smooth as a
pool table. What a perfect place for a gallop. It was only when we crested a
small hill that I saw golf carts heading at me at a high rate of speed. We
spun around and followed our very visible and very large tracks back into the
woods. I didn't know golf carts could go that fast............plus, I learned
a lot of new vocabulary......

Someday, when I win the Lotto, I intend to buy a golf course solely for the
pleasure of galloping over it............
Michelle