Re: Biothane

It wasn't my horse. I don't remember what color the biothane was. I just remember seeing that poor horse's head minus lots of hair

chris

At 08:09 AM 3/14/98 -0600, spencer wrote:

WOW!! What color biothane did you have? Black would be hotter, but I have never heard of or experienced the hide being burned off from biothane. I have noticed that black synthetic pads got hot to touch so I quit using mine. It gets hot here in Tx but maybe something else was going on!!
Mary Ann
Zavalla, Tx
<<<<