Miles

The framers of the US constitution were terrified of the damage mob rule
would cause to the young country. Therefore we have a representative form
of govt. AERC is set up the same way. We have defined the sport. Endurance
is 50 miles or more, even if 25 miles is a long way to ride for some
people. I respect everyone's accomplishments, and they should be recognized
in their seperate division. But keep in mind, if the majority always ruled,
we wouldn't be allowed to use public lands to ride on, because the majority
of other users don't want us. Can't we just agree to disagree on some
things and still share our umbrella organization, our horses, education,
and fellowship on the trail????Nancy Mitts.