Are LD miles Endurance miles? was Re: NOT FLUFF

Another reply to Joe Long,  Let me see, you don't want to see the sport
watered down.  You lead the charge to water down the B.C. by cutting the
weight points from 1 to 1/2.  That made it easier for the flyweights to win
B.C.  So whats it going to hurt to have the L.D. miles count towards
lifetime miles.  Nothing that I can see.  For those who for some reason
cannot ride 25 miles due to some handicap being physical of mental, give
them the honor  of being called an endurance rider.  They are out there
trying.  I know that those who can, will move up to 50's and 100;s.  I
doubt the fact that the difference between how their miles are being
recorded is what makes one want to move up.  Its the interanl glory.  The
satisfaction of just doing it.  Keep on truckin you L.D. riders....Jerry
Fruth