Slaves/Pit crew

Well I have finally lost my wonderfull second,mine husband to the lure of
actually finally riding a 50 Miler,Heaven forbid now i dont have a
second/crew to cater to my every wish and whim.He will be doing his first
50 Miler this weekend(sulk),he has been the perfect crew for the last eight
years,I have been spoilt rotten ,now i must finally learn to crew for
myself.(about time tooo i guess)
He will be doing a slow 50 Miler ,while I plan to do a fast one,its a easy
course,one rocky hill the rest is flat.He will be riding our stallion
Southern Pride,who is 6 years old now and ready for his first 50 Miler.
I have warned Rob that this is a extremely addictive sport,once he gets
started there will be no stopping him at all.Too bad that my kids are still
to young to crew for me.
We both are looking forward to this ride,I cant wait,one never forgets your
first ride at all,all I really remember about mine was the agony
afterwards,the saw legs excetra and the all time high of finally finishing
a ride.
Will definately post pics of this ride onto our website,actually I am
gleefully grinning my head off to get some of my own back,he was my trainer
you see(grin)Now finally the its the other way arouind.
Will definately be taking some champagne with me to celebrate Roberts first
ride!!!

Anyway just my two cents worth again.
Regards
Kathy :totallly gleefull' "Southern Pride" mmmm he is a heavyweight"
Shanni"about time he does this thing Mom"
http://196.7.177.40/aht/