Re: Trailering-sweating

Try the Resuce Remedy .. before you load  30 min one dose then just
before loading another.
My older mare gets ansty before we load..been doing it all her life..
she loads great.. self loader.. but get all shaky when we put on the leg
warps sheet etc.. and will shake a bit after loaded .. once under way
she is ok..
however tried the rescue remedy the last timeout and  she was just
fine.. very mellow..
may not work for all  but so far it works for my gang.
Roger r