Staying warm and dry

Hello again!!!
I have been reading a lot of posts since I subscribed at 139 about the weather
and riding.  Many people wrote me when I gave my ideas for staying warm and
dry. So now I have a question
How many people would be interested in buying nuclear dry outback coats and
incredible warm and dry breeches? My riding buddy and I  are thinking about
making them. If we can get enough people to buy them that we can buy material
in bulk, we can sell the coats for $150( or $120 if the new material we are
testing works as well as it should) And the breeches for $75 The coats are
tough, durable, not terribly heavy and do not leak. They look really cool too.
The breeches are made from a new stretchy polar fleece that is waterproof,
windproof and breathable. They are WONDERFUL!
We like them with stirrup feet the best. They dont creep.
We realize that oilskin coats are about the same price, but I used to have one
and definetly prefer my cordura coat. The modifications we have made for the
type of riding we do make it priceless. And if you use a synthetic saddle, an
oilskin coat is out because you are not supposed to get oil on them.
I have made three of these coats for myself, making changes along the way.
Beth has made one, and just ordered some new material for another one. We are
hoping to reduce weight and increase waterproofness with this new material.
We would probably make two sizes that would fit nearly everyone, but custom
sizes arent a problem and shouldnt cost more. ( Unless of course you are an
endurance rider who is 6'10" and weighs 350lbs. He (or she) would have to ride
a draft horse and with the heat output of such a beast crashing through the
woods uphill he (or she ) wouldnt have a problem staying warm and dry. : )
So anyone who is interested in either of these two items please E-mail us
directly, either myself, Rayna5@aol.com or Beth, Rubbrmade@aol.com  (she
steals my ridecamp download disks and is having a ball.)
See ya on the trails!
Julie