FEC - Thank you Joanne Baker, Nancy Beacon and Kevin Bell

Joylen Carlson  won best condition on the 100 mile Florida Endurance
Classic this past weekend on her wonderful horse Something so Strong.
Since she is not on ridecamp, she  asked me to pass the word along that
she wanted to thank both Joanne Baker and Nancy Beacon for their help
during the ride.  She said their efforts epitomize good sportsmanship.

On a similar note, I would like to thank Cindy Bell's husband Kevin who
got my truck and trailer out of the sand.    I do believe I would still
be there but for his kind help.