Re: Weights

I'm a lightweight, but do like not having to weigh in.
The way I feel about it is you condition your own
horse, the horse is conditioned to that weight their
carrying.  If you want , have a heavyweight condition
your horse if your a light weight, I don't know what a
heavyweight would do other then use a real heavy
saddle conditioning and then a lighter one for com-
petition.  When I start out in the spring I use a big
full rig stock saddle.

Marcy